Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Blog Update

As you can see I have updated my blog a little. I decided to make it look a little more interactive since I will be uploading alot of photos of the trip as it progresses. I know, I know, I'm a total geek, but I think it will be cool to have kind of a progress thing happening while I'm on the road. I will be posting from my phone with a pic of where I am and what mile I am at on the odometer. By the time the trip is done it should be pretty cool. : ) If you look to the right on my blog you can see a three small maps that show the trip from Colorado to Oregon. I will be posting these a little larger so you can see them better. Stay tuned. I'm sure I'll be giving a play byplay of whats happening. : ) Man I'm such a geek. : )

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Yes you are, and proud of it. :)