Thursday, June 22, 2006

Google Video


Just a reminder...I have uploaded new videos to google video. It's a much better server for having content on the web. I got rid of that putfile site. To easy for viruses to comethorugh apparently. This is much more safe. And plus I'm a google geek so now I have all my stuff on google. : ) Oh and I have been getting some comments from the peanut gallery ( ; P) that I have not been posting enough lately. That is only because I am trying to update my blog to a new look and hopefully get multiple pages into it. Its a little hard trying to figure out the code for it. I know, I'm just making excuses now. But it won't happen anymore. I will be updating the blog with new posts at least everyday. :) Keep watching. : )

2 comments:

Pauline said...

Peanut gallery!!!

Pauline said...

So how the heck to I get to the Google gallery, speak slow I dont always get it first time.