Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Shaw

Work has finally started to pick back up again. I have getting some closer deadlines so that has me happy. I am working a couple of videos currently. The first is a Video for the Employee Health and Safety Department of Shaw. Its and introductory video that will be shown before their speakers talk at the luncheons and such. Another is a video for corporate to use that will have our CEO doing some talking about the company, then some Footage of shaw locations to brighten up the video. Sort of like making a commercial for shaw. The next is a new video to be used as a recruiting video for shaw. This one ws made previously, but my bosses and I have decided to update becuase it doesn't have a broad enough focus for the whole company. Love being busy. ; )

No comments: